Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a party bus?
A: A party bus has all of the comforts of a limousine, but the added space to move around and interact with your fellow passengers. Our party buses feature full bars, LED lighting, and club type sound systems.
Q: Can we drink and smoke on the party bus?
A: Passengers may bring and enjoy alcoholic beverages in the passenger area of the party bus. We do not allow cigarettes on the bus, but the State of Colorado has made it possible for our passengers to enjoy marijuana while riding safely in a party bus.
Q: What should I look for when booking a party bus?
A: First of all you have come to the right spot, but if for some reason we are booked for your event here are some tips for shopping our competition.
- All party bus and limo companies should be licensed and insured.
- All drivers should be insured and licensed commercial drivers.
- Look for photos of the inside and outside of the bus you are renting. (avoid companies with only stock photos)
- Will the company let you look at the bus prior to the event? (Some websites book bus charters then sub contract them out later)
- Get a charter contract before your event. This just ensures both parties are on the same page.
- Avoid companies that don't answer phone calls return them
Q: I have called around and you offer the best rates, should I be worried?
A: We offer some of the most competitive rates because we are locally owned and operated. Also, we own and operate our fleet instead of subcontracting out to other companies and charging a premium.
Q: Do you include alcohol with a party bus rental?
A: We do not. Limousine companies are not permitted to provide their customers with liquor. We provide ice, cups, shot glasses, coozies, and everything you will need for serving purposes, but you will have to BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze).
If you have any additional questions please contact us or call us at 720-675-7077.